Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saint George





Shawn and I just got back from Saint George! We went with Shawns dad Phil, Casey and Amy! It was really fun! We stayed in a condo over in the tuscan villas by the golf course, It was such a nice condo! It was decorated so cute! For the first day we were down there we went and hike dixie rock together...thats my favorite place ever! Everytime Shawn and I go to saint george we love to hike that together. Its so pretty up there!








I love going there with shawn <3







After we went hiking we got home and went grocery shopping for our dinner! We decided to make pork chops, salmon, and home made mashed potatoes! mmmm it was so good, then we went laser tagging and i was so annoyed...there was some kid there that would seriously not leave me alone everytime i would go anywhere he would just follow me and shoot me so i totally lost! It made me so mad i wanted to kick him! It was super fun though all in all :)





Except:



We ended up leaving early and driving home in the middle of the night...it was so sad poor Oakley got really sick while we were gone :( Shawns sister Brittany was watching her and called us and said that she just wasnt feeling well...so we just thought she would get better until Britt called us and said that she had a fever of 104.7! It was so scary! So Britt took her into the after hours clinic for her and they didnt know what was wrong and had her take her to the ER to get some labs drawn...it was so sad! The next day i took her to the doctor and they gave her a shot of antibiotics and that kind of helped break her fever...so then we decided to put her on an antibiotic for a little while and now she is getting much better :)





heres Oaks and her cousins when she was sick <3






Poor Girl Looks So Sad

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh my pooor baby oakie!!! I hope she's doing better now!!!

    ReplyDelete